Description of a 3.0cm wide men's leather belt.:
- leather belt cut from one piece of cattle hide (not sewn, not glued);
- 3.0cm width of a belt allows to use a belt with trousers;
- delicate and esthetic imprints ;
- leather tanned with vegetable agents;
- one carrier near the buckle, another loosely placed on the belt;
- a practical, esthetic and durable buckle fixed with a screw which enables quick change of the length of the belt;
- leather's thickness: 3.5mm;
- the size of a belt measured from the buckle to the middle hole.
90cm, 95cm, 100cm, 105cm, 110cm, 115cm.